OGS was formed by executive oil & gas and resource industry personnel to focus on project and engineering services for the oil & gas, resources, and utilities industries in both greenfield and brownfield scopes.
OGS’ core business streams include:
- Project Engineering Management (Multidiscipline)
- Completions & Commissioning Services (Systems, Processes, Resources)
- Hazardous Area Validation & Inspection
- Specialist Identification Deployment and Management
- Technology- 3rd Generation Commissioning Software:
With global connections and a strong network of highly skilled resources, OGS focuses on high impact teams for projects around the world and across various industry groups for project management, commissioning, audits, turnarounds and remediation.
OGS is the sole world wide license holder for Silverhorse Technologies Pty Ltd’s completion and commissioning cloud based technology Completions Connect® which has been hailed as the next Oracle for ensuring safe start-up of major capital projects.